What to Bring and What Not To Bring
Things to Bring:
- Toiletries: soap, deodorant, shampoo, toothpaste, toothbrush
- Towels and washcloths
- Hair brush/comb
- Flip flops or shower shoes
- Sheets, Blanket, Pillow or Sleeping bags
- Casual clothes (see dress code)
- Climate appropriate outerwear (jacket/rain poncho
- Socks and athletic shoes (closed-toe shoes)
- Zip lock bags for dirty clothes
- Spending Money for Gifts (optional)
- Medication to be dispensed by the chaperone
Things NOT TO Bring:
- Electronic Devices (Phones, iPad, DS3, etc) - These are fine for when you are in the airplane, but they are not allowed to be used during the trip, even in the Habitat Area (dorms) and at dinner. This is a school activity.
- Snacks and Food - Just like school, you can only eat in the cafeteria during meal times. No food or drinks are allowed in the Habitat area (dorms)
- Anything with NUTS - Nuts and nut-containing items are NOT allowed in any Space Camp trainee areas of the Space Camp Crew Galley (dining area). Any nut products brought in will be confiscated and disposed of immediately and without reimbursement.
- Anything that You Don't Want to Loose - If you have something that you are afraid of loosing, don't bring it. ( Jewelry, Games, Stuffed Animals, etc)
- Don't bring anything that you can't normally bring to school, this is a school trip and should be treated as one.